NOW HIRING - Facility Manager
August 13, 2019
Job Description – The Facility Manager is responsible for managing day-to-day operations for a self-storage facility of 228 spaces. The position is full-time, up-to 38 hours a week from 10:00am-6:00pm Tuesday- Friday and 10:00am- 3:00pm Saturdays. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the entire scope of facility management operations and tasks, including sales/marketing/customer service and property maintenance/cleaning aspects. You will report to the owners.
- Maintain designated office hours.
- Provide outstanding customer service in person, email, and on the telephone.
- Maintain professional, courteous relationships with existing and prospective customers, company vendors, and community business members.
- Daily surveillance of property to ensure protection of customers’ stored possessions, as well as company property and buildings.
- Always keep property clean and in good repair.
- Complete collection calls and activities that may be required of delinquent accounts.
- Make bank deposits, purchase supplies and services as needed.
- Meet gross revenue targets set forth by the owners, through effective sales and marketing activities.
- Other duties designated by the owners.
- Qualified candidates must have strong sales and customer service skills and must enjoy working with customers face-to-face. They must have a minimum 2 years of management or related experience. Basic computer skills are also required (opening/closing windows, navigating web pages, light data entry).
- They must know or can understand and practice Oregon self-storage laws such as sale and disposal, onsite criminal activity, deceased tenants, tenant lien laws.
- Physical requirements of the job would encompass being able to drive a golf cart, bend, twist, lift, walk, and stand on a ladder. Keeping the property well-maintained and cleaned daily.
- They must have the ability to work WEEKDAYS AND WEEKENDS and they must have a valid driver license. All applicants must submit to a background check and drug check.
There are no insurance benefits currently.